Available to all Monash staff and students based in Australia free of charge on up to five devices.
You can download the latest Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Access or use them online through a web browser. You will also get 1TB storage on OneDrive.
How to access
- Go to Microsoft Online and enter your Monash email address and select Next
- Enter your Monash account details into the Monash login page.
- You'll be redirected to the Microsoft Office 365 page to begin using Office online, or to download it to your device.
- Class Notebook - Organise your lesson plans and course content in your own digital notebook. Create a workspace where you can give each student personalised feedback.
- Delve - Get personal insights and relevant information based on who you work with and the content you work on.
- Dynamics 365 - Break down the silos between your business processes and applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Excel - Do more with the tool you already know. Discover and connect to data, model and analyse it, and visualise insights.
- Flow - Create workflows between your apps, files, and data to automate time-consuming tasks so you can focus on what's next.
- Forms - Create surveys, quizzes, and polls in minutes. Send them to anyone and easily see results in real time.
- OneDrive - Store your files in one place, share them with others, and get to them from any device connected to the Internet.
- OneNote - Capture notes by typing, drawing, or writing. OneNote lets you organise and reuse your notes across all of your devices.
- Planner - Create new plans, organise and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you're working on, and get progress updates with Planner.
- Power BI - Create actionable, dynamic, and engaging data dashboards to share with your company or school.
- PowerApps - Build mobile and web apps with the data your organisation already uses.
- PowerPoint - Take your presentation to the next level. Design like a professional.
- SharePoint - Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organisation.
- Staff Notebook - Collaborate with faculty and staff to share notes, policies, procedures, deadlines, and calendars.
- StaffHub - Manage your work schedule online. Request time off, swap shifts, and communicate directly with your co-workers and supervisors.
- Stream - Share videos of classes, meetings, presentations, training sessions, or other videos with people in your company or school.
- Sway - Create and share engaging interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more. Sway does the design work for you.
- Teams - The customisable chat-based team workspace in Office 365.
- Video - Share videos of classes, meetings, presentations, training sessions, or other videos with people in your company or school.
- Word - Bring out your best writing. Going from a blank page to a beautiful document is easier than ever.
- Yammer - Connect to the right people, share information across teams, and organise around projects with co-workers or classmates.
- Minecraft Education - A game-based learning platform with standards-aligned content and special features designed for classroom use.