Available to all Monash staff and students based in Australia.
You can access the latest Microsoft Office applications through a web browser. You will also get 1TB storage on OneDrive.
How to access
- Go to Microsoft Online, enter your Monash email address and select Next
- Enter your Monash account details into the Monash login page
- You'll be redirected to the Microsoft Office 365 page to begin using Office online
- Class Notebook - Organise your lesson plans and course content in your own digital notebook. Create a workspace where you can give each student personalised feedback.
- Delve - Get personal insights and relevant information based on who you work with and the content you work on.
- Dynamics 365 - Break down the silos between your business processes and applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Excel - Do more with the tool you already know. Discover and connect to data, model and analyse it, and visualise insights.
- Flow - Create workflows between your apps, files, and data to automate time-consuming tasks so you can focus on what's next.
- Forms - Create surveys, quizzes, and polls in minutes. Send them to anyone and easily see results in real time.
- OneDrive - Store your files in one place, share them with others, and get to them from any device connected to the Internet.
- OneNote - Capture notes by typing, drawing, or writing. OneNote lets you organise and reuse your notes across all of your devices.
- Planner - Create new plans, organise and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you're working on, and get progress updates with Planner.
- Power BI - Create actionable, dynamic, and engaging data dashboards to share with your company or school.
- PowerApps - Build mobile and web apps with the data your organisation already uses.
- PowerPoint - Take your presentation to the next level. Design like a professional.
- SharePoint - Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organisation.
- Staff Notebook - Collaborate with faculty and staff to share notes, policies, procedures, deadlines, and calendars.
- StaffHub - Manage your work schedule online. Request time off, swap shifts, and communicate directly with your co-workers and supervisors.
- Stream - Share videos of classes, meetings, presentations, training sessions, or other videos with people in your company or school.
- Sway - Create and share engaging interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more. Sway does the design work for you.
- Teams - The customisable chat-based team workspace in Office 365.
- Video - Share videos of classes, meetings, presentations, training sessions, or other videos with people in your company or school.
- Word - Bring out your best writing. Going from a blank page to a beautiful document is easier than ever.
- Yammer - Connect to the right people, share information across teams, and organise around projects with co-workers or classmates.
- Minecraft Education - A game-based learning platform with standards-aligned content and special features designed for classroom use.