Applying for the Monash MBA
The application process is straightforward. Please visit our online applications portal and follow the simple steps.
Applications for the Executive MBA program will open late 2017.
As part of your online application process you will also need to provide the following documentation:
- Your resume
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Evidence of citizenship or residency
- Statement of purpose outlining your reasons for applying to the Monash MBA, and how you think you can contribute to the program. Your statement of purpose should include whether you will be sponsored by your employer.
- Contact details of two professional referees. Please provide the following:
- Full name
- Position title
- Company name
- Contact telephone number
- You will be invited to an interview
- Students are required to have a minimum English language proficiency.
Please ensure that your application contains all the supporting documentation as outlined above. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission into the program.
Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.
It lets you stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies.