Chloe Munro scholarship for transformational leadership
The 25th of August 2021 marked the launch of the Chloe Munro scholarship for transformational leadership in recognition of the legacy of the late Chloe Munro AO, to continue her legacy and to support the next female leaders in Australia.
Chloe Munro AO, was a visionary pioneer of a clean energy future and a Professorial Fellow at the Monash Energy Institute, the Monash Sustainable Development Institute and the Monash Business School. Chloe was a mentor to many of us at Monash University, working on climate change policy and energy sector transformation. She made an outstanding contribution to collaborative initiatives including the recent Monash-Engie partnership and was a guiding role to the team at ClimateWorks Australia.
The scholarship has been established through the leadership of the Clean Energy Council and Victorian Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning and supported by the Australian Energy Market Operator, Australian Renewable Energy Agency, Clean Energy Finance Corporation, Carbon Market Institute, Energy Efficiency Council, Goldwind, Hydro Tasmania, Impact Investment Group, Monash Energy Institute and UPC Renewables.
The scholarship is open to emerging and mid-level female leaders in the fields of renewable energy, energy management and carbon abatement.
In 2021, fourteen scholarships are on offer for women working in the areas of renewable energy, energy management and carbon abatement; with 4 scholarships for the Executive Ready course and 10 for the Leading Edge course offered by Education Provider, Women & Leadership Australia. Successful applicants will receive a scholarship to undertake one of two courses.
- The Leading Edge course delivered part-time over four months (~2hrs of commitment / week, online) will enable aspiring and early career managers to transition confidently into capable and motivated leaders.
- The Executive Ready course delivered part-time over seven months (~2hrs of commitment / week, online) will help leaders to consider the strategic importance of their role, rapidly propelling them towards executive level performance, behaviours and mindsets.
Find more information about the PhD opportunities available below.
- Read all applications details, including criteria at cleanenergycouncil.org.au/chloe
- Recipients for 2021 have been selected and announced.
- The next round of scholarships will open mid 2022.
- If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about Chloe.