Go to System Preferences, Network and select Advanced.
- Click the wi-fi icon and select eduroam
- On the popup, leave the Mode as Automatic
- Click Join
- The first time you connect to the eduroam network, you'll need to verify the server. To authenticate, click Show Certificate
- Select Trust, change the setting to Always trust, then select Continue
Only ever trust a certificate signed by QuoVadis Certificate Authority
- A tick symbol appears next to the eduroam network to confirm you're connected to the eduroam wireless service
Enter your Monash email address as your Username, and enter your Monash password
macOS will remember these settings every time you connect to eduroam from now on.
To remove the eduroam profile, select Open Network Preferences, then click Advanced, followed by the minus sign located directly underneath the list of Preferred Networks.