Print from your mobile device
You can now print directly from your mobile device through a new feature called Mobility Print.
For instructions, see the relevant operating system below.
- Connect to the eduroam wireless network
- Download and Install Mobility Print App
- Open Mobility Print App
- Tap Android settings
- Select Mobility Print
- Enable the service and exit from settings
- Open content to print
- Tap the Share icon
- Tap Print icon and select MonashMobilityPrint
- Tap Options to configure your print
- Tap Print
- Enter your Monash credentials
Print from a laptop or computer
Make sure your Apple Mac is connected to eduroam
- Go to System Preferences > Printers and Scanners
- Click the + icon under the Printers List
- The Add dialog is displayed. This dialog displays a list of all of the discovered printers on the network
- Select a printer (Name, Location, and Use is displayed)
- Check that Use is set to Secure AirPrint
- If Secure AirPrint is not displayed:
- close the Add dialog
- disconnect from the network
- reconnect to the network
- try again. If you still can't see Secure AirPrint, contact eSolutions Service Desk
- Click Add
- Print your document. When prompted enter your PaperCut username and password.
Watch this video on how to print from Apple MacOS device
- Download and run this Windows Mobility Print Printer Setup
- Select Language
- On the Licence Agreement screen, click Next
- Select MonashMobilityPrint printer, then click Next
- Enter your PaperCut username and password, then click Next
- Click Finish
- Print your document.
Watch this video on how to print from Windows device
Your print job will automatically print in black and white. You'll need to manually select colour from the print dialogue box when submitting your job.
- Check the printer is set to MonashUniPrint… and print your document
- At the printer, release your documents by either:
- scanning your student ID card (M-Pass)
- or entering your Monash username and password
- Login to https://web-print.monash.edu with your Monash username and password
- Select Web Print, then click Submit a Job
- Select your finishing options (eg two-sided black and white), then click Print Options to continue (you can't select individual pages or ranges - only the entire document)
- Enter the number of copies you wish to print, then click Upload Documents
- Upload files to print either by dragging and dropping or by clicking Upload from computer. You can upload and print multiple files at a time.
- Click Upload and Complete when you've uploaded all your files.
- Find your nearest printer. To release your printing, either scan your M-Pass or enter your Monash username and password.