Assessment instructions, due dates and submission details are available on each Unit Moodle page.
Students must confirm submission of their assignment via Moodle by ticking off the Student Statement. You may also be asked to complete an assessment task cover sheet found in the student forms section.
Submitting your assessment online
When submitting online, use the Moodle assignment submit tool. Do not submit files attached to email. Log into Moodle via the my.monash portal and select the unit for which you wish to submit work.
- Unless you have made prior arrangements with your lecturer, only the following file formats will be accepted: .doc, .docx, pdf;
- It is essential you adhere to the following format for the naming of the file you wish to submit:
- it must contain your Authcate name; and
- there must be no space in the filename.
- You will receive a confirmation message within Moodle once you have successfully submitted your assessment within the electronic dropbox.
- Comments and grading of your assessment will be communicated to you either by Moodle, email, or post.
Where a student requires more time, of 5 days or less, beyond the deadline for an assessment task, they may apply in writing to the chief examiner of the unit. They must apply for a short extension at least two working days before the deadline of the assessment.
Where a student requires more time, of more than 5 days (or the deadline to apply for a short extension has already passed), they can apply for special consideration. The must apply for special consideration within two working day after the assessment deadline.