Assessment and results
Some useful links about the minimum standard you’ll need to achieve throughout your law degree, and where to get help if things aren’t going to plan.
- Unsatisfactory academic progress
- Unsatisfactory academic progress - Law-specific information
- Support for students with academic progress concerns
- Student Rights Officers
Procedures, forms and policies for submitting your assignments.
- Assessment task cover sheet
- Assessment submission procedures
- Assignment short extension application form
- Plagiarism policy
Everything you need to know about Monash Law’s exams.
- Exam timetable via WES
- Exam timetable - Master of Laws (Juris Doctor)
- Law Bachelors Resolution - Supplementary Assessments
- Exam website
- Deferred and supplementary exams and assessments
- Exam script application form - undergraduate - Exams semester one 2020 - Applications closed at 4.00pm on Monday 10th August 2020
- Exam script application form - postgraduate - Applications for trimester 2 exam scripts open on Monday, 31 August at 4pm and close Monday 14 September at 4pm
- Semester One assessment and exam procedures FAQs
- Trimester Two assessment and exam procedures FAQs
Results and prizes
Information about assessment policies, marking, results and prizes.
- Monash Law School prizes
- Assessment in Coursework Units Policy
- Results release dates and access - Undergraduate
- Results release dates and access - Postgraduate
- Faculty Remarking Procedures - examination feedback
- Results legend
- Failed Units
- Official academic transcript Unit Assessment Procedures