Assessment and results
Please visit the link above for further information on the University's policy and procedures for checking academic progress and helping students who may need additional support to successfully complete their degree.
Please visit the link above for further information and resources on the University's approach to academic misconduct.
Please note that breaches of the Assessment and Academic Integrity Policy are recorded in a central register and retained for up to 15 years. This information is provided as part of the conduct check to requesting legal admissions boards, in particular the Victorian Legal Admissions Board.
Please visit the link above for general information on exams and results. For further information regarding Monash Law’s exams:
- Exam timetable via WES
- Exam timetable - Juris Doctor
- Law Bachelors Resolution - Supplementary Assessments Exam website
- Exam script application form - undergraduate - Semester two Deferred 2020 and Summer Semester 2020-2021 - Applications closing at 9.00am on Thursday 8th April 2021
- Exam script viewing application form - postgraduate - Applications are open from Monday 17th of May until 5pm Wednesday 26th of May
- Semester One assessment and exam procedures FAQs
- Trimester Two assessment and exam procedures FAQs
- Results release dates and access - Undergraduate
- Results release dates and access - Postgraduate
- Failed Units
- Official academic transcript
Please visit the link above for further information on applying for special consideration for failing to complete an exam or assessment due to exceptional circumstances beyond your control.
For short extensions, go to Assessment submission.