Louis Waller - Global impact scholarship
The Louis Waller Global Impact Award provides funding assistance to enable a high-achieving Monash law student interested in undertaking a potentially life-changing international leadership experience.
Total scholarship value: $15 000
Number offered: One per year
Am I eligible?
Students must meet the following criteria:
- A high-achieving domestic or international Bachelor of Laws (Hons) or Bachelor of Law (Hons) double-degree student or Juris Doctor student with the Monash Law School
- Must have completed a minimum of 48 credit points of law study
- Have been accepted or enrolled into an international leadership program/opportunity, usually no less than two months in duration within the next 24 months.
- The experience must occur while you are a student with the Monash Law School.
- $15 000 to contribute to international travel and living costs associated with participation in an international leadership experience.
Applicant selection criteria
- Applicants must submit an award application statement describing the details of their intended experience/program (max. 500 words). The scholarship statement should include:
- An overview of the experience and what you hope to gain or achieve from your participation
- A statement outlining your potential to be an ambassador for the Monash Law School as the recipient of the Louis Waller Global Impact Award
- This award is awarded based on academic merit and the applicant award statement
- Evidence of your participation must be provided before the payment is finalised