Faculty of Law re-enrolment

All Law students, including double degree Law students, MUST re-enrol for the following year via WES during the university re-enrolment period.

If you are currently enrolled in a concurrent degree program you must re-enrol separately for each course.

Course maps

Check your course progression by comparing completed units with your course map.


To re-enrol, select your units by referring to the timetables below.

Late re-enrolment

If you miss the timely re-enrolment dates, you can re-enrol during the late re-enrolment period.

Changes to enrolment

Go to Change your enrolment for further information on changing your units or course.

Note: If you find that you have failed to meet the pre-requisite conditions for your units or course after results publications, you must amend your enrolment accordingly. See invalidation of units.

Course advice

General course advice is available to all Law students. You will need to make an appointment with a course adviser.


Students who have been granted intermission and are expected to return to study in the following year MUST re-enrol during the re-enrolment period.

If you are contemplating to take intermission in the following year but have not made up your mind, you must re-enrol during the re-enrolment period. If you do not re-enrol during this period, and then apply for intermission, you will still be charged the late re-enrolment fee.

Students enrolled in units wishing to take intermission from their studies should apply prior to the census date in the semester or teaching period of application to be eligible for a refund of course fees.

Study load (overload and underload)

Please refer to Study load (overload and underload) webpage.

Further information