Who we are
Monash Law is one of the largest and most prestigious law schools in Australia. We have a broad teaching base, strong international links and offer our students a variety of experiential learning opportunities. We are proud to offer a range of Undergraduate, Masters and Research degrees and provide legal education and training to over 3500 undergraduate and postgraduate students at any one time.
Study with us
Studying a Law degree with Monash, your qualification will be internationally recognised as one of the world's best. We have a long established reputation as one of Australia's leading law schools and are a member of the prestigious Group of Eight universities, recognised globally for excellence in research, teaching and scholarship.
When you commence your Law degree with us, you commence your study of Law from day one. You can gain tangible, real legal experience in our two Clinical Legal Education Centres or undertake an international law program in Italy and Malaysia. Whatever your choice, a Law degree from Monash equips you with practical and transferable skills that you can take to your future career.
- Monash launches major study into legal responses to domestic violence deaths6 May 2016
- Monash team finishes in top 5% at Vis Moot Vienna finals7 April 2016
- Monash law students make Vis Moot Hong Kong finals16 March 2016
- Monash University Law School team finishes 3rd in International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Competition in Paris11 February 2016
Check out our events
- National Commercial Law Seminar: Pitfalls in Sale of Business1 June 2016
- Commerical CPD Seminar8 June 2016
- Annual Castan Centre Law Conference22 July 2016
- Dealing with High Conflict People in Court2 September 2016
Law Staff in the Media
- Assoc. Professor Bronwyn Naylor - Domestic violence will flourish because of government funding cuts - The Age (2 May 2016)
- Dr Maria O'Sullivan - If not Manus, then what? Possible alternatives for asylum seekers and refugees in PNG - The Conversation (28 April 2016)
- Assoc. Professor Gideon Boas - Karadžić verdict does little for those suffering say Australian Srebrenica survivors - SBS News (25 March 2016)
Annual Costello Lecture 2015