- Sports Diplomacy 2030 - The following report explores the connection between sport and international diplomacy. It explores the benefits of sport (economic, social and diplomatic) connecting with other countries focusing on the pacific region. It has a lot of Japanese references.
- The Current State of Japanese Language Education in Australian Schools (Summary in Japanese)
- Four Languages Four Stories (Japanese version)
- The Current State of Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese and Korean Language Education in Australian Schools
- Austrade-Japan Investment in Australia - This document contains important information about the Japan - Australia relationship and would be a great source of information for advocacy.
- Factors related to student continuation and discontinuation of Japanese in senior secondary school
Anne de Kretser
Monash Japanese Language Education Centre
(Funded by the Nippon Foundation)
Dr Robyn Spence-Brown
Senior Lecturer, School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics,