Compare the YLV Classic and Intensive
|Learning Experience|| YLV|
|Module I | Driving Conversations that Count: Aligning leadership identity and communications||✔||✔|
|Module II | Presenting with Purpose and Power: Public speaking mastery||✔||✔|
|Module III | Negotiating Deals that Deliver: Claiming and creating value||✔||✔|
|Coaching and mentoring||✔||✔|
|Speak Up Equally (SUE Talks): Presentation and Networking Event||✔||✘|
THE YLV CLASSIC LEARNING SCHEDULE
Our flagship Your Leadership Voice Classic program consists of 6 full days of practical and interactive learning delivered in two-day blocks over 4 months, culminating in a SUE Talks event held on 26 July 2019.
March through July 2019
|Learning Event||Module I||Module II||Module III||Module IV (SUE Talks)|
⬛ = Facilitator-led group mentoring
⬜ = 1:1 Coaching session
Women in the Australian workforce
The statistics are sobering.
Women make up 46% of the Australian workforce but only account for 3.5% of the ASX200 CEOs.
< 15% of panellists in Australia are women.
< 12% of experts cited in business newspapers are women.
And yet companies with higher proportions of women board directors outperform those with lower proportions by 53%.
The evidence is clear: diversity drives better outcomes for business and the community.
So this is not just a moral imperative; it is a source of competitive advantage.
The Panel Pledge is a national initiative addressing the imbalance for women in public and professional forums. Another gender equity initiative is the Male Champions of Change, where prominent Australian leaders have committed to increasing women's visibility and accelerating their professional advancement.
Your Leadership Voice: Women in Focus reflects this national priority. Your Leadership Voice addresses particular challenges facing women in leadership positions. This highly interactive and practical program will equip women with the tools, techniques and support they need to step up and stand out.
Leadership identity and vitality
- Strengthen your leadership mindset
- Befriend stress
- Sustain resilience and positive energy
- Drive feedback culture
- Master difficult conversations
- Deliver high impact presentations
- Master media skills
- Negotiate better deals
- Claim your share of value
- Influence stakeholders in high risk situations
Driving Conversations that Count: Aligning leadership identity and communications
- Strengthen your leadership identity and connect with your values, aspirations and goals
- Embed strategies that boost resilience, confidence and sustain professional performance
- Master difficult conversations and delivering performance feedback
- Hone your ability to communicate with diverse people and avoid conversational traps
Presenting with Purpose and Power: Public speaking mastery
- Create a portfolio of captivating stories that will amplify your leadership impact and influence
- Learn how to efficiently design and deliver powerful presentations
- Develop your media spokesperson skills including tackling tough questions
- Befriend stress and align your mindset to optimise your performance
Negotiating Deals that Deliver: Claiming and creating value
- Discover tangible tools and tips to get your fair share of what you want and deserve
- Master techniques to create value for you, your organisation and its stakeholders
- Learn key approaches to influence difficult parties in deals, disputes and conflicts, and the knowledge of when to use which approach
- Gain skills and confidence to drive and succeed in complex multi-party negotiations
"This learning experience has without doubt been the most valuable of my professional career. The impact for me has been in the timing, intensity and learning through the lens of a women’s perspective in business and as a leader. The practical skills that I have learned and the alumni network I now have access to, have been transformational in helping me to guide my business into a confident and controlled growth phase.
This course has delivered the largest step change in my thinking as a woman entrepreneur. My leadership voice has never been as clear, nor as confident as it is now."
Michelle Gallaher, Co-Founder and Creative Director, The Social Science / STEMM Aus / SkinLife Pty Ltd
2017 Telstra Victorian Business Woman of the Year & 2017 Telstra Victorian Entrepreneur Award
Program pricing and dates
Our next Classic format starts March 2019.
- Module I: 27 - 28 March 2019
- Module II: 1 - 2 May 2019
- Module III: 5 - 6 June 2019
- Module IV (SUE Talks): 26 July 2019
|Standard early bird price||$8995 incl GST||until Thursday 31 January 2019|
|Standard full price||$9995 incl GST||after Thursday 31 January 2019|
|Not-for-profit price||$8000 incl GST||available course until sold out|
This program may also be delivered as a tailored program to your organisation.
Contact us regarding our full and partial fee support opportunities.
For more information or to register, contact the Executive Education team:
T: +61 3 9903 1300