2007 Paper Physics Conference
The International Paper Physics Conference was held in Australia for the first time. The Conference was held together with the 2007 Appita Conference at the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Queensland, Australia, from the 7th to the 10th of May, 2007. Around 80 delegates attended a very successful conference.
This is the final program
All presentations were published as full papers in the conference proceedings. These are available either in hard copy or as a CD from Appita.
International Program Committee
- Dr Warren Batchelor (Australian Pulp and Paper Institute). (Chair, Conference Proceedings Editor. )
- Prof Doug Coffin (Miami University, U.S.A.)
- Dr Andrew Fogden (Australian National University)
- Prof Øyvind Gregersen (NTNU- Norway)
- Dr Kaarlo Niskanen (KCL-Finland)
- Prof Sören Östlund (KTH-Sweden)
- Prof Ian Parker (Australian Pulp and Paper Institute)
- Prof Bandaru Ramarao (SUNY-ESF, U.S.A.)
- Dr Bill Sampson (University of Manchester, U.K.)
- Prof Tetsu Uesaka (Mittuniversitet- Sweden)