Information for new research students
Are you interested in joining the group as a research student?
You can apply for a specific project scholarship if available (none currently available) or for a Monash scholarship. Monash offers two rounds of scholarships each year, closing on the 31st of May and October. Information on Monash's scholarships is available here.
You must meet Monash's English language requirements available here to apply for a scholarship.
You can also apply to do a research degree without a scholarship. This can be an option if you are interested in a Masters degree.
If you are interested, then please send me the following information by email:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees with averages and standing in class. No need to send transcripts yet.
- For degrees taken outside Australia, a few lines about the ranking of your University within your country of study.
- Confirmation that you meet the English language requirements if you studied in a country where English is not the official language.
- Bibliographic information for published papers with Journal impact factor and citations.
- A few lines on your motivation for applying, the research area you are interested in and how this relates to your previous studies.