Transfer of records to the Archives

We appraise your faculty, departmental or centre records to determine if they are of permanent value which can be transferred to the Archives.

If you're an academic member of staff and have records you no longer need for your own use, contact us for advice about transferring them to the Archives. 

Records of teaching and research may be paper-based, electronic, architectural plans & drawings, photographs, slides, film, video or audio tapes.