Obtaining copies of archival images
- The Archives may provide a digital copy of an image if a print in sufficiently good condition is available.
- The Archives makes no guarantee about the quality of the scan, and does not undertake to make enhancements or adjustments.
- Where possible the Archives will provide a digital image in the format requested by a client, but this will be limited by the software used in the Archives at the time.
- A reproduction charge may be incured, depending on the use to be made of the image/s, and the number of images requested.
To request a copy of an image:
- Complete the online form Request MONPIX image
- If your request is successful, you will be notified by email and asked to submit a signed copy of the Agreement for Copying of Archival Images (pdf 9kb), together with payment of any costs incurred.
- On receipt of the signed Agreement, together with any costs quoted, a copy of the image will be sent as an attachment via email