The Faculty of Arts follows academic progress policy and procedures set by the University. See the Student Academic Progress site for information about academic progress, as well as advice and support mechanisms available to students.
- Student Academic Progress Procedure [University]
- Academic Progress Committee Procedure [University]
- Exclusion Appeals Procedure [University]
- Arts Academic and Professional Writing [Faculty academic support]
- Academic performance [Library training and resources]
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) [University webpage]
- Counselling and Mental Health Programs [University]
- Student Rights Office [Monash Student Association]
- Advice and advocacy services for postgraduate students [Monash Postgraduate Association]
The below procedures apply to teaching periods with results released prior to 1 January 2020 and for students at the former Monash South Africa campus.