Teaching and learning conduct
Faculty business processes on teaching and learning conduct are set according to University policies and procedures. The University Student Academic Progress Policy and Student Academic Integrity Policy cover academic progress and exclusion, student integrity (including plagiarism and collusion), and student discipline.
Please note that matters of teaching and learning conduct may also fall within the scope of University policy and procedures on privacy and on IT use – please see the University policies and procedures on these issues for further information.
- Academic progress: These business processes outline various activities and responsibilities in regard to student academic progress
- Privacy: These business processes give information about the Faculty of Arts’ handling of privacy considerations
Supporting policies, procedures, and Faculty contacts:
- Academic integrity, plagiarism and collusion
- Academic integrity
- Email: Arts Faculty Grievance Officer (student grievance)
- Email: Arts Faculty Student Integrity Officer (plagiarism and collusion)
- Faculty webpage: Special Consideration applications (special consideration)
- University Library webpage: Academic Integrity information (training resources for staff and students)
- University policy: Information Technology Use Policy–staff and students
- University procedures: Data Protection and Privacy Procedures
- University procedures: Student Academic Integrity: Managing Plagiarism and Collusion Procedures