If you're feeling unwell, get tested for COVID-19 and stay home until you’ve received a negative result. View our latest COVID-19 updates.
How to maintain your life-study balance at University Transition Hubs below!
The Monash Business School Orientation Hub will direct you to all the information and resources you need to get on your way – from course information to study help, student services and support, student associations and events.
Learn how to study, improve your study skills and find out where to get help.
Check out these resources to help you study for your finals while managing anxiety and stress.
Monash is committed to providing a safe, secure and inclusive environment for all our students.
Chat with us through our bot or live chat, make an online enquiry or phone.
• Dean’s Welcome
• Academic integrity
• Course resources and planning
• Assessments, exams and results
• Important dates
• Glossary of terms
• Access student learning systems
• Moodle - Getting started
• Moodle essentials
• Academic English workshops
• Learn HQ - your learning headquarters
• Exam resources and support
• Transition Hub Undergraduate Sem 2
• Transition Hub Graduate Sem 2
• Student support services
• International student support
• English Connect
• Health and wellbeing
• Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS)
• Counselling online
• Monash Thrive
• Caulfield campus
• Clayton campus
• Peninsula campus
• Campus life
• Monash bSafe
• Student clubs and societies
• Monash Business School Peer Mentoring
• Stay connected
• Student peer mentoring programs
• Non-residential colleges
• aMigo social network
• Monash Sport
• Global study experience
• Internships and employability skills
• Graduate professional development
• Leap into Leadership Online
• Career Connect
Subscribe to monthly updates