RoboCore offers access to laboratory automation for an unlimited number of different applications to assist customers with their research. RoboCore equipment and instrumentation includes ten separate Tecan Freedom Evo workstations, a state-of-the-art Tecan Fluent 1080 workstation equipped with single, 96 and 384 well pipetting as well as additional integrated equipment such as CO2 incubators, plate reader and washers.
As an example, the workstations have been utilised for the following automated procedures:
- Compound library management
- Cell-based assays
- Generic liquid handling
- Microtitre plate washing and reading
- Cell culture
- Hybridoma cell fusion
- ELISA screening with commercial kits or custom protocols
- Sandwich ELISA development
- Cell line and supernatant freeze down
We also offer analysis by surface plasmon resonance (SPR) in partnership with the Monash Fragment Platform to generate real-time data on the affinity, specificity, and interaction kinetics of protein interactions.
MADP and RoboCore platforms provides multiple levels of service for equipment booking:
- Assisted-use (staffed hours) a full service where specialist MADP/RoboCore staff will program and run all assays for customers
- Self-use (staffed hours) for those customers who wish to run their own assays with little assistance
- Self-use (non-staffed hours) for experts who have been fully trained and certified to independently run MADP equipment.
Please contact Hayley Ramshaw to discuss your project (Hayley.Ramshaw@monash.edu)
Download the RoboCore Flyer here