Editorial roles in academic publications require significant expertise in the relevant field. Individuals must be at the forefront of their discipline. An appointment to an editorial position normally reflects the recognition and respect of peers for that level of expertise.
We are pleased to acknowledge the large number and diverse range of editorial roles held by our staff.
|R Journal||Professor Dianne Cook|
|The Journal of Applied Econometrics||Professor Heather Anderson|
|Journal of Statistical Software||Professor Rob Hyndman|
|Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics||Professor Dianne Cook|
|Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics||Professor Farshid Vahid|
|Econometric Theory||Professor Jiti Gao|
|Economic Record||Professor Heather Anderson|
|Empirical Economics||Professor Farshid Vahid|
|International Journal of Forecasting||
Professor Gael Martin|
Professor Rob Hyndman
Professor George Athanasopoulos
|Journal of Applied Econometrics||
Professor Heather Anderson|
Professor Gael Martin
|Journal of Business & Economic Statistics||Professor Jiti Gao|
|Journal of Econometrics||Professor Jiti Gao|
|Journal of Time Series Analysis||Professor Don Poskitt|
|Macroeconomic Dynamics||Professor Farshid Vahid|
Fellowships of scientific academies recognise the most distinguished individuals in their discipline. Normally elected by peers, only a very limited number of people acquire this status.
We are pleased to acknowledge this level of achievement in our staff.
|Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia|
|Fellow of the American Statistical Association||Professor Dianne Cook|
|Fellow of the Econometric Society||Professor Alan Powell|
|Fellow of the International Association for Applied Econometrics (IAAE)|
|Fellow of the Journal of Econometrics||Professor Jiti Gao|
- Annals of Statistics
- Econometric Theory
- International Journal of Forecasting
- Journal of Applied Econometrics
- Journal of Banking and Finance
- Journal of Business and Economic Statistics
- Journal of Econometrics
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Journal of Graphical and Computational Statistics
- Journal of the American Statistical Association
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B
- Review of Economic Studies
- Review of Financial Studies.
- Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics at Yale University
- Climate Econometrics at the University of Oxford
- Centre for Research in Econometric Analysis of Time Series at Aarhus University.