Whether you're new to Monash or you've been around for a while, make use of these helpful hints to get all your IT needs and requirements sorted.
- For your Monash account and password, go to identity@monash
- Access your email
For more info, see our accounts and passwords section.
- Data availability to students lets you know how much you can store online
- Digital storage options at Monash
- How to map S:Drive gives you detailed instructions for PCs, Mac and Linux
If you're new to Google, use the checklist on Get started with Google to make sure you're connected to the following products:
Visit computer labs to find the following:
- locate a computer lab
- lab rules.
- Connect to eduroam wi-fi
- Connect to eduroam with specific devices: iPhone and iPad, macOS and Linux
- Register for in-room internet access (residential students)
- Monash VPN: Install and connect
For more info, see our wireless and network section.
For more info, see our printing section.
See our software catalogue.
Learning and teaching systems:
- How to access student learning systems
- Access your lecture recordings
- Virtual Learning
- Monash Lectures Online (MLO)
Manage your enrolment:
While studying at Monash, you'll be provided with a Monash account which will allow you to access the University's IT facilities. It's important to read and understand your IT obligations at Monash.
Visit IT security for information about policies and more.
Help and support
- Read your Student Technology Essentials Handbook (pdf, 2.27 mb)
- Contact the Service Desk