Specialist Master of Laws in Dispute Resolution
Master the laws and regulations of resolving disputes
This specialisation aims to provide graduates with both advanced professional skills and specialist knowledge in the fields of formal and informal dispute resolution.
Suitable for: Graduates interested in developing or enhancing specialist careers in dispute resolution, whether as a barrister, arbitrator, mediator or other dispute resolution practitioner.
- Advanced evidence and proof in litigation
- Current issues in workplace law
- Overview of international human rights law
- Law of employee relations
- Competition law
- Forensic evidence: Law, science, medicine and technology
- Negotiation and influence: Strategy and skills
- Workplace investigations and misconduct
- Digital workplace law
- Law of workforce management
- Law in the age of Artificial Intelligence
Read about all units available for study in the Monash LLM.