Your alumni community in Africa
I’m Kefilwe and I look after the alumni community in Africa.
There's an African proverb:
- “Gaabo motho go thebe-phatswa” (Setswana)
- “Ayikho indawo efana nekhaya” (Zulu)
- “Hakuna nzvimbo inga fanane neku musha kwakwo” (Shona)
- "Hakuna mahali kama nyumban" (Swahili)
- "There's no place like home" (English).
If you're returning to Africa after your studies, welcome home. I encourage you to get connected with the local Monash alumni community, and start creating new connections.
Join our LinkedIn group to keep in the loop with activities happening in Africa and worldwide.
If you have any questions about the Africa-based alumni network, please reach out to us on this page.
I look forward to getting to know you more.