All applicants will be required to submit a video or folio audition (depending on specialisation) for 2022 entry. There will be two audition rounds. The audition rounds will be held between September and December 2021 for all specialisations: Performance (Classical and Jazz), Popular Music, and Composition & Music Technology.
Please note that applicants only need to register for one of the audition rounds. Read more about dates and details on the audition schedule page.
Audition round process
- Step 1: Online registration.
Round 1 registrations closed.
Register here for Round 2
- After registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your audition video or folio.
- Step 2: Audition video or folio submission.
- Step 3: All applicants attend an interview (via Zoom).
- After interviews, you will receive an email advising your audition outcome.
Preparing for your audition
Audition requirements and FAQs
Find out about the audition requirements for each area: Classical, Jazz, Popular Music, and Composition and Music Technology.
Before you register to audition make sure you applied for your course
Undergraduate applicants apply via Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).
Honours applicants must follow the instructions on the Monash Arts Honours webpage.
Internal transfers (Undergraduate only)
Onshore International students studying in Australia
Please follow the directions above.
Offshore International Applicants
Apply online via International Recruitment Services and note the International Recruitment Services (IRS) ID number.