Education & Training
We deliver professional education to meet the developing needs of clinicians and health practitioners, both locally and internationally. Our graduate courses and training workshops are taught by internationally recognised experts.
Master of Clinical Medicine
Delivered in partnership between The Alfred and Monash University, this new course provides you with a globally recognised specialist qualification in emergency medicine or trauma management. Gain the clinical and academic expertise to advance your career and join the next generation of leaders in emergency and trauma care.
Our professional development training programs will provide you with the skills and knowledge to make changes in your workplace to improve health outcomes and services. Workshops themes include:
- Medical, nursing, paramedical and allied health training in injury prevention, acute and post-acute care
- Road safety leadership management
- Research skills and leadership
- Educational design and leadership
- Development of clinical data registries and expertise.