Who cares for the carer?
Professor Keith Hill provides an overview of "Who Cares for the Carer".
- Professor Keith Hill (Monash University) - Research Lead
Professor Hill is the Director of Monash’s Rehabilitation, Ageing and Independent Living (RAIL) Research Centre. He is a physiotherapist and senior researcher, with extensive experience in research relating to ageing well across community, hospital and residential care settings, and has been a Chief Investigator on NHMRC partnership and project grants.
- Dr Anjali Khushu (Peninsula Health)
- Associate Professor Susan Slatyer (Murdoch University)
- Associate Professor Alessandro Jacinto (Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP) Brazil)
- Dr Elissa Burton (Curtin University)
- Associate Professor Christina Bryant (University of Melbourne)
- Dr Deborah Oliveira (UNIFESP Brazil)
- Elizabeth Tiller (Peninsula Health)
- Associate Professor Naira Lemos (UNIFESP Brazil)
- Dr Natasha Brusco (Monash University)