Biostatistics Consulting Platform
We provide high-quality biostatistical support to researchers at all locations of the Monash University Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences and to researchers at The Alfred Hospital.
Our biostatisticians can provide consulting and collaborative assistance with:
- Design of experiments, clinical trials and other studies including sample size calculations and the development of proposals and protocols
- Statistical analysis and reporting of results
- Selection of appropriate biostatistical methods including the preparation of statistical analysis plans (SAPs) for research projects
- Biostatistical appraisal of protocols and manuscripts
- Research into new or specialised biostatistical methods arising from Faculty projects and programs
- Statistical software advice and guidance
We have experience with a wide range of statistical methods and software including Stata, SAS, R, GenStat, WinBUGS, SPSS, Minitab and other specialised software (eg. M-Plus, East).