Who should apply directly to Monash
Use this application to apply for admission to these course types:
- International undergraduate
- Postgraduate coursework
- Mid-year undergraduate
- Direct applications post-VTAC (domestic undergraduate)
What you need to provide
The online application will ask you to provide details about the course you are applying for (see the lists below). For course details, see Find a course.
- course code
- name of the course
- course start date
- certified documentation specified in the course entry requirements (e.g. results, certificates, related employment)
- a certified copy of your passport
- evidence you meet the English language requirements
- certified translations of documents in a language other than English
- $100 applicant fee (or a waiver code)
- apply online now
Certified documents and translations
For information on getting documents certified, see:
Tips for using the online application
We recommend you have all your documents scanned and ready to upload when starting your application.
For questions that aren't relevant to you and are not compulsory, leave the field blank and proceed to the next question.
Making changes to your application
You will receive a login ID so you can save your application to complete it later or change your information before submitting it. If you have questions or need help with your application, use the link at the bottom of the screen to view frequently asked questions and contact details.
Applying by mail
If you're unable to apply online, you can download an application form and mail or email this with the relevant documentation. The processing time may take longer than if applying online.
There is one form for both undergraduate and postgraduate international students.
International applicants need to pay a $100 application fee and attach proof of payment. For payment options, see application fee payments.