Undergraduate study options
A degree in econometrics or actuarial science gives you a strong foundation for a successful career. Econometricians and actuaries are business analysts who use mathematical tools to analyse information. In an era of big data, graduates are in high demand as they use their skills to drive efficiencies and improve business decision-making by analysing and interpreting data.
- Bachelor of Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Business with a major in Business Statistics
- Bachelor of Commerce with a major in
- Actuarial Studies
- Business Analytics
Our courses also give you the opportunity to:
- achieve professional recognition
- undertake an internship or work experience placement
- study abroad or go on exchange
- study as part of a double degree.