If you have more than one passion, or want to keep you career options open, why not broaden your education with a double degree?
A double degree is a great choice, and allows you to:
- increase your employment options
- extend your knowledge and skills in different areas
- study two courses simultaneously in less time that it would take to study them separately
- graduate with two degrees
- study complementary areas
How long will it take?
A double degree takes at least two years less than if you studied the two courses separately, because the required units from one course count as electives in the partner course.
A typical double degree will take you four years to complete. Some double degrees may vary in length depending on their structure and requirements.
Our double degree programs
We offer two types of double degrees: Business and Commerce doubles and double degrees with other faculties.