Conferences, seminars and events
The Department's weekly seminar series provides exposure to a wide range of economic topics. All staff, students, as well as interested members of the public, are welcome to attend. Please refer to the calendar below for a full schedule of events, and contact the specific organiser with any questions.
If you would like to know more about a specific seminar program, please contact:
- Wednesday Prominent Series Seminar: Solmaz Moslehi and Yves Zenou
- Applied Microeconomics/CDES Seminar: Liang Choon Wang
- Industrial Organization and Applied Theory Seminar: Chengsi Wang
- Monday Macroeconomics/Trade Seminar: Giovanni Caggiano
- Behavioural, Experimental Economics and Theory (BET) Seminar: Elias Khalil