The VOTOR data is a unique resource for projects and requests for data are welcomed.
Inclusion of multiple VOTOR sites in any project proposal is strongly encouraged.
Requests for data must comply with relevant ethics requirements and receive approval from the data custodians.
A data access policy is in place for release of data and includes:
- Investigators should contact the relevant Program Leader prior to submitting an application for data.
- Completion of a data request form. This form needs to be forwarded to Project Manager Melissa Hart.
- Acknowledgement of the fees and authorship policies (see Resources below).
- Provision of evidence of ethics approval.
- Approval by the VOTOR Steering Committee.
Please ensure that all data requests abide by the New ICMJE Recommendations.
All data requests are reviewed by the VOTOR Steering Committee at monthly meetings.