Create real-world impact with your research skills and expertise. At Monash, we recognise the importance of research and industry collaboration to discovering new opportunities and solving global issues.
Collaborate with our PhD students and academic researchers to create real-world impact.
Working in partnership with Australian Postgraduate Research (APR) Intern, we place highly skilled PhD students in short-term internship projects owned by industry partners including enterprises, businesses, and government agencies. APR Intern is Australia's only graduate research internship program with internships across all disciplines and sectors. One internship project lasts 3-5 months on average.
- Champion change and drive innovation in your sector
- Fill a skills gap with the research expertise of our PhD student and their academic mentor
- Gain rapid results in a short span of time (3-5 months)
- Flexible projects (full-time or part-time)
- All project-related Intellectual Property (IP) remains with you
- Identify new talent for your organisation
If you are a current Monash PhD student looking to undertake an internship, please see the internships intranet.
An overview of the roles and responsibilities in relation to PhD internships and a guide for processing internship payments through PURE are available on the intranet.
Interested in partnering with us, or want to find out more? Get in touch with us.