Study with us
Apply to our courses
You can join a vibrant and growing group of Indigenous students studying health professions courses at Monash.
The Monash University Indigenous Student Access Scheme recognises the systemic under representation of Indigenous Australians in higher education and seeks to remedy this.
Whether you are interested in starting a health career or furthering your existing career and study - we invite you to attend an interview with us.
To attend an interview simply fill in this form.
The interview has several benefits:
- You meet with Indigenous staff from the Faculty
- You can share your career and study aspirations
- It helps us understand your previous study and life experience
- You will find out more about scholarships and accommodation options
- You will find out more about study, cultural and social programs for Indigenous students at Monash
- Understand more about bridging or pathway programs if you need them
Interviews can be face-to-face or online and you can bring a family member or friend to accompany you.
You are welcome to contact Peggy Swindle for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
For secondary school students
Hands on Health will give you hands-on experience of careers in healthcare. Activities are designed for students in Years 9 to 12, and will help you make decisions and get excited about a health career and study options.