MRS offers residents a number of scholarship opportunities. It is important that you read the eligibility criteria of each one to determine which of these scholarships apply to you.
Some of the scholarships are open to prospective students and for others, you must be a current resident to be able to apply.
MRS Scholarships available
- MRS Undergraduate Equity Scholarship
- MRS Indigenous Leadership Pathway Scholarship
- MRS Queer Leadership Scholarship
- MRS Accommodation Scholarship
- MRS Graduate Research Accommodation Scholarship
You may also be eligible for a number of accommodation scholarships offered by the university.
Current residents of MRS who choose to take on a leadership role within the community and are selected for the volunteer position of Resident Advisor may be eligible for a Resident Advisor Scholarship. Applications for these positions are managed by Monash Residential Services and are advertised to current residents during the academic year.