Graduate research forms

Forms specific to enrolment

Forms to declare your intellectual property (IP)

An intellectual property and ethical research declaration must be completed by all graduate research students.

If you are a new student and are required to assign your Intellectual Property  to the University, you will be unable to progress your enrolment until you have submitted the Student Assignment Deed Poll.

You may wish to familiarise yourself with the Graduate Research Student Intellectual Property Guidelines.

Forms specific to scholarship management

Forms to submit when there are changes to your project or program

Forms that relate to coursework aspects of your study

Forms to request student letters and reports

Forms related to academic progress

Typically, students’ progress is assessed via formal milestone review panels. If for any reason a student’s research is not progressing and you wish to address this outside of the milestone review process specific resources are available to guide you.