How to find Central Clinical School (CCS) centres and departments at The Alfred
CCS locations at Alfred Research Alliance (A+)
Click map to enlarge
CCS head office is on Level 6 of the Alfred Centre:
Phone number: +61 3 9903 0555
Offices for Departments of Diabetes, Gastroenterology, Medicine, Neuroscience, Surgery and Medical Education are distributed between Levels 5 and 6 of the Alfred Centre.
CCS web page inquiries to Ms Julia Veitch, CCS Communications Manager:
- Anaesthesia offices (1st floor, main ward block)
- Allergy, Immunology & Respiratory Medicine offices (5th floor, main ward block)
Monash car parking
Limited spaces available only on request. Staff car parking, see CCS Intranet. Public parking is to the rear of Baker Lane, between the Burnet Building and the Alfred Centre.
Contact Monash@Alfred School Reception ph +61 3 9903 0555 Level 6, Alfred Centre, via Lifts B
- Level 1: Australian Centre for Blood Diseases (ACBD), Department of Medicine
- Level 2: ACBD
- Level 1: Department of Gastroenterology
- Level 2: Department of Infectious Diseases (DID)
- Level 4: Department of Surgery, National Trauma Research Centre (NTRI)
- Level 6: Departments of Immunology and Pathology (DImP); Allergy, Immunology & Respiratory Medicine (AIRMed)
There are two entrances to the A+ Burnet building, 89 Commercial Rd. The entrance for the NTRI and ACBD is set back from Commercial Road to the left of the main entrance of the building (85 Commercial Rd). The entrance for DID is via the main front entrance of the Burnet building.
- Level 3: Department of Diabetes
- Level 7: Departments of Medicine, ImP and AIRMed
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
MAPrc offices and laboratories are located at 607 St Kilda Road, south and west of the A+ precinct.