Our Research students
- Take part in clinical and pre-clinical research in infant and child health at Monash Children’s Hospital
- Are mentored by leading supervisors including clinical paediatric specialists
- Attend national and international conferences
- Publish their research
- Regularly win prestigious prizes and awards
- Take part in regular networking and learning and development programs
All work and no play…
Our students can join in a range of student networking and social events organised by the Department of Paediatrics and the Student Societies, including being part of the management committee.
We actively support undergraduate students and practitioners/clinicians wanting to undertake research into all aspects of child health. Issues related to the health of infants and children drive our research questions that are addressed in a variety of clinical settings. Our laboratory-derived discoveries can also be rapidly tested in relevant clinical settings.
We encourage applications for Honours (Bachelor of Medical Science, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Biomedical Science), Masters and PhD research projects, and have fantastic opportunities for early career academic paediatricians and scientists who have recently completed a higher degree. We have extensive experience in supporting international students at all levels of post-graduate research.
To find more information on available research projects please navigate through the tiles below.