Physiotherapy Overseas Registration and Consent Form

Overseas Registration

Monash Physiotherapy graduates may need to apply for specific board registration to practice in their country of choice eg UK, Canada, Hong Kong.

Monash Physiotherapy graduates need to apply for HCPC registration to practice in the UK.
The School of Primary and Allied  Health Care processes overseas registration application forms for graduates who completed their  Physiotherapy degree at Monash University and wish to practise offshore. A fee of AUD$200.00 (including GST) is charged for processing applications.

Consent to process your personal information

By ticking the “I consent” box below and providing us with your personal information as set out in this Registration Form, you consent to the School of Primary and Allied Health Care:

  • contacting you regarding your Registration Form (e.g. if the information you have provided is incomplete or unclear);
  • verifying that the details you have provided in your Registration Form are correct;
  • emailing and posting the completed documentation directly to you (please ensure your email and mailing address details listed in the Registration Form are correct); and
  • if required and directed by you, submitting the completed documentation or other details of your studies at Monash University directly to the relevant overseas registration authority.

To apply

  • Complete the web form below
  • Make a payment via here

Monash University values the privacy of every individual’s personal information and is committed to the protection of that information from unauthorised use and disclosure except where permitted by law. For more information about Data Protection and Privacy at Monash University please see our Data Protection and Privacy Procedure.

If you have any questions about how Monash University is collecting and handling your personal information, please contact our Data Protection and Privacy Office at