Physiotherapy Overseas Registration Form
Monash Physiotherapy graduates need to apply for HCPC registration to practice in the UK.
The School of Primary and Allied Health Care processes overseas registration application forms for graduates who completed their Physiotherapy degree at Monash University and wish to practise offshore. A fee of AUD$200.00 (including GST) is charged for processing applications.
- Complete the web form below
- Make payment via https://shop.monash.edu/physiotherapy-os-registration-100608.html
- Provide the overseas registration authority form/s (with your part completed and signed if required)
School of Primary and Allied Health Care Student Services
Frankston Vic 3199
The School of Primary and Allied Health Care
- might contact you regarding your application if the information given is incomplete or unclear
- will post the completed application directly to you. Please ensure that your mailing address is correct