PhD programs at Central Clinical School
Doctoral programs at Central Clinical School (CCS) provide students with the opportunity to develop expertise in their chosen discipline. Use this page to learn more about:
- Translational research PhD program
- Other PhDs offered at CCS
- General important information including how to apply and scholarships.
Translational research PhD program
The CCS Translational research PhD program aims to bridge the divide between laboratory results and everyday medical treatments, by providing skills to translate work from bench-to-bedside.
|2020 Monash Handbook entry for TR PhD|
Other PhD courses at CCS
The Department of Infectious Diseases also offers a PhD with areas of specialisation including HIV, Antibiotic resistance and viral Hepatitis.
- For more information on this course, see the Department of Infectious Diseases page.
- CCS departments
- Faculty research projects
- Where can translational research take you?
- CCS Honours and Graduate Research projects
How to apply
- Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Step 2: Obtain an invitation to apply and/or find a supervisor
- Step 3: Prepare your documentation
- Step 4. Submit your application
Domestic and international students can apply for scholarships for graduate study through the Monash Major scholarship application rounds.
CCS Student Services Coordinator
- Ms Sharmila Ramesh
P: +61 3 9903 0368