Bachelor of Medical Science Honours
Enhance your medical education experience, help people, get into research, make discoveries, and give yourself career options with Honours in the Central Clinical School (CCS). CCS has a wealth of research expertise and dedicated researchers with strong clinical connections who are experienced mentors for students.
Links for BMedSc(Hons) projects and CCS
2017 BMedSc(Hons) information nights
- 15 May 2017: Faculty
- 13 July 2017: CCS/SPHPM Information night RSVP
You are invited to the presentations given by the AMREP Schools on their research expertise and what they can offer to a BMedSc(Hons) candidate.
There will be opportunity to meet and discuss research projects with potential supervisors after the main presentation.
To RSVP, please register your attendance
Make your application
CCS BMedSc(Hons) Coordinators
- Prof Karin Jandeleit-Dahm E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof Merlin Thomas (CCS BMedSc(Hons) Coordinator) E: email@example.com
CCS Student Services Coordinator
- General Honours Scholarships
- AMREP Honours Scholarships ($6,000 scholarships to study at AMREP
- Summer vacation scholarships – pre-intake opportunity for Honours
- Further enquiries: +61 3 9903 0368
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about the BMedSc(Hons) experience
Students describe their experiences in the 2016 MRSS yearbook and CCS students Shivani Bhatt and Benjamin Lewis say how they found it at AMREP: