This course will focus on the management of maternal conditions that complicate obstetric care and is aimed at Obstetric Registrars, GP Obstetricians and Obstetric Consultants.
- Cardiac and respiratory conditions in pregnancy
- Renal disorders in pregnancy
- Haemotological complications in pregnancy
- Maternal autoimmune conditions in pregnancy
- Thyroid disorders in pregnancy
- Infections in pregnancy
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Mental health disorders in pregnancy
- Neurological conditions in pregnancy
There will also be an opportunity for you to bring case-studies for further discussion.
CPD points in the clinical expertise domain by RANZCOG.
- To be announced.
For further information please contact:
Monash Obstetrics and Gynaecology Courses on MED.Ob.Gyn.Courses@monash.edu
Dr Seshi Gurusinghe T: +61 3 8572 2862, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Filippe Oliveira T: +61 3 8572 2385, E: email@example.com