Learn with us
Undergraduate and Masters Courses on offer
- BME3082: Fetal and Neonatal Development (for undergraduate Biomedical Science and Science students)
- Graduate Diploma in Reproductive Sciences
- Master of Reproductive Sciences
- Master of Clinical Embryology
- Bachelor of Science Honours (BSc(Hons))
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science Honours (BBiomedSc(Hons))
- Bachelor of Medical Science Honours (BMedSc(Hons))
Education Program in Reproduction and Development (EPRD) is the postgraduate education program of the Monash University Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health.
Delivered by a team of experts who are all internationally recognised academic researchers and clinicians, our short courses provide the most up-to-date evidence-based clinical practice.
Clinical Teaching Programs in the School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health is a vibrant interdisciplinary hub of teaching and research. We pride ourselves on providing a holistic structured program that includes lectures and tutorial programs, patient and theme based learning, bedside skills and ‘Observe Structural Clinical Exams' (OSCE), all in a supportive learning environment.