Monash European Perinatal Masterclass
Join us for the Monash European Perinatal Masterclass and the first ever RANZCOG FSEP Workshop to be delivered in Prato, Italy!
This intensive masterclass in perinatology includes two days of presentations from world-renowned clinicians and scientists, and an optional fetal surveillance education program (FSEP) on the third day. Places are limited to ensure your chance to have one-on-one conversations with international speakers. The event has been scheduled just before Easter (16-18 April 2019) to allow participants to extend their visit and enjoy a European vacation.
Our expert speakers
- Professor Euan Wallace – Monash University
- Professor Ben Mol – Monash University
- Dr Daniel Rolnik – Monash University
- Dr Kirsten Palmer – Monash University
- Assoc Prof Graeme Polglase – Monash University/The Ritchie Centre
- Mark Beaves – RANZCOG FSEP Manager
- Professor John Kingdom – University of Toronto
- Professor Jenny Myers – University of Manchester
- Professor Ed Johnstone - University of Manchester
- Professor Marian Knight – University of Oxford
- Professor Tim Draycott – University of Bristol
- Dr Stefan Verlohren – Charité University
- Dr Argyro Papadopoulou – University of Birmingham
Oral and poster presentations
Download the abstract template here.
Email your completed abstract template by 21 February 2019 to MED.Ob.Gyn.Courses@monash.edu.
This course is designed for obstetricians, obstetric trainees, general practitioner obstetricians, midwives and perinatal scientists.
Day 1 - Preeclampsia
- Primary Prevention
- Managing Severe Preeclampsia
- Novel Therapies
Day 2 - Third Stage of Labour
- Delayed Cord Clamping
- Advances in Uterotonic Therapies
- Modern Management of Severe Postpartum Haemorrhage
- Placenta Accreta
Day 3 (Optional) - RANZCOG Fetal Surveillance Education Program (FSEP)
- The utero-placental unit, fetal heart rate control and basic fetal assessment;
- The normal CTG and who to monitor;
- An introduction to the abnormal CTG;
- The abnormal CTG, focusing on decelerations, interpretation and management
- CTG Workshop and Discussion.
Assessment and study materials included. Further details about the program can be found on the RANZCOG FSEP website.
Be quick - places are limited.
Early bird registration (Save up to $300 by registering before 28 February 2019)
- Earlybird standard - Day 1 & 2 Tuesday 16 & Wednesday 17 April: $980
- Earlybird standard - Day 3 RANZCOG FSEP Thursday 18 April: $320
- Earlybird standard - All 3 Days: $1,300
Normal registration rates (After 28 February 2019)
- Day 1 & 2 Tuesday 16 & Wednesday 17 April: $1200
- Day 3 RANZCOG FSEP Thursday 18 April: $400
- All 3 Days: $1500
Registration cost includes a master class dinner on Tuesday 16th April.
- Dinner for additional guests: $120 per guest