How to Apply
The Bachelor of Medical Science(Honours) M3701
The direct application form will not be considered complete without the mandatory signatures of:
- The Candidate
- The Monash Main Supervisor
- By the appropriate BMedSc(Hons) School Representative for students whose Main Supervisor is associated with Central Clinical School (CCS), School of Clinical Sciences (SCS) or School of Public Health & Preventive Medicine (SPHPM)
- Central Clinical School
Professor Karen Jendelheit-Dahm - email: email@example.comProfessor Merlin Thomas - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Clinical Sciences and Hudson Institute of Medical Research
Dr Tony White email: email@example.com
- School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Professor Allen Cheng - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Danny Liew - email: email@example.com
FOR ALL OTHER STUDENTS, this form must be signed by the Head of School or Department, to which the Monash Main Supervisor is attached
Applications without the signatures will not be considered by the BMedSc(Hons) Office.
Information for Supervisor
When meeting with your potential supervisor, please draw their attention to page 5 on the form. This outlines the programs expectations of your supervisor (the supervisor is required to mark a literature review and thesis of another student within the cohort).
Mandatory Attendance Requirement at Clayton Campus
Foundation Skills Orientation - 19th to 23rd February, 2018 Specific dates in this week to be confirmed in 2018.
Faculty Oral Presentation and Scientific Poster - Swotvac week in October, 2018. Specific dates to be confirmed in 2018.
Apply online at E-Admissions
Apply online at E-Admissions: http://applicant.connect.monash.edu/connect/webconnect
You are required to upload your completed BMedSc(Hons) direct application form in portable document format (pdf) into E-Admissions.
Application Closing Date
2018 Semester 1 applications close the 8th August, 2017.
Applications will be assessed by the BMedSc(Hons) Course Management Committee.
Additional step for applicant with MBBS studies outside Monash
University Current Medical students and Graduate Candidates
External to Monash
In addition to the Direct application form, you will need to upload the following certified documents here.
- Certified Transcripts of your medical degree studies
- Evidence of English Language Proficency
- You may be required to provide more details regarding your course content to establish course
2018 BMedSc(Hons) Bioethics at Oxford
2018 BMedSc(Hons) Newcastle Exchange
Monash PSA Insurance Medical Science Honours Scholarship
Core Honours Degree Bachelor of Medical Science Scholarship