How to Apply
The Bachelor of Medical Science(Honours) M3701
Application Form for BMedSc(Hons)
The application form will not be considered complete without the mandatory signatures of:
- The Candidate
- The Monash Main Supervisor
- By the appropriate BMedSc(Hons) School Representative for students whose Main Supervisor is associated with Central Clinical School (CCS), School of Clinical Sciences (SCS) or School of Public Health & Preventive Medicine (SPHPM)
- Central Clinical School
Professor Karin Jandeleit-Dahm - email: email@example.com
Professor Merlin Thomas - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health
- Hudson Institute of Medical Research
Dr Tony White - email: email@example.com
- School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Professor Allen Cheng - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Danny Liew - email: email@example.com
FOR ALL OTHER STUDENTS,
this form must be signed by the Head of School or Department, to which the Monash Main Supervisor is attached
Applications without the signatures will not be considered by the BMedSc(Hons) Office.
Information for Supervisor
When meeting with your potential supervisor, please draw their attention to page 4 on the application form. This outlines the programs expectations of your supervisor (the supervisor is required to mark a literature review and thesis of another student within the cohort).
Supervisor should ensure that if statistical analysis is required for the project that they have either the capacity or necessary statistical support to assist the student. Funds are not available from the Faculty BMedSc(Hons) office for statistical support.
Mandatory Attendance Requirement at Clayton Campus
Foundation Skills Orientation - 2020 dates to be confirmed it (will be 2 days in 'O' week)
Faculty Oral Presentation and Scientific Poster - Swotvac week Dates will be confirmed for 2020
Apply online at E-Admissions
Apply online at E-Admissions: http://applicant.connect.monash.edu/connect/webconnect
You are required to upload your completed BMedSc(Hons) direct application form in portable document format (pdf) into E-Admissions.
The application form will be made available on this site after the information session on the 27th May 2019.
Application Closing Date
2020 Semester 1 applications are open till further notice.
Applications will be assessed by the BMedSc(Hons) Course Management Committee.
Additional step for applicant with MBBS studies outside Monash
University Current Medical students and Graduate Candidates
External to Monash
In addition to the Direct application form, you will need to upload the following certified documents.
- Certified Transcripts of your medical degree studies
- Evidence of English Language Proficency
- You may be required to provide more details regarding your course content to establish course