Translational Research symposium
The Translational research symposium is an annual event, hosted alternately by Central Clinical School or the School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health. Attendance is required for graduate students enrolled through the clinical schools, but the event is open for anyone to attend.
Young Investigator Poster Competition
A highlight of the symposium is the Young Investigator Competition. Each year PhD candidates and early career researchers from Monash University's clinical schools are invited to participate in the competition.
Archive: Translational Research Symposia links
- 2019 Translational Research Symposium
- 2018 MHTP Research Week Symposium
- 2017 Translational Research Symposium
- 2016 MHTP Research Week program (pdf)
- 2015 Translational research symposium