Health services and primary care
Regional health and primary care services are the lifeblood of rural health. The Monash Regional Training Hubs can help you and your organisation to:
- Support local training opportunities, especially in areas of need.
- Map possible new pathways, including in partnership with metro/other regions.
- Identify funding opportunities.
- Promote internship opportunities to final year medical students.
We can also:
- Support submissions for funding.
- Assist you in the accreditation processes for new training placements.
- Improve the teaching and clinical supervision skills within your workplace, with recognised training programs.