Injuries during the COVID-19 pandemic
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, Australia, including Victoria, has implemented physical distancing to limit transmission of the coronavirus. These monthly bulletins monitor injury rates related to the home (including DIY injuries), farm, transport, self-harm and assault during the COVID-19 pandemic. The bulletins are a special VISU initiative, in addition to the usual annual reporting; VISU intends to produce these reports throughout the duration of the pandemic.
- Edition 6 : August 2020 (published October 2020) (PDF, 1.74 MB)
- Edition 5 : July 2020 (published October 2020) (PDF, 1.91 MB)
- Edition 4: June 2020 (published September 2020) (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Edition 3: May 2020 (published August 2020) (PDF, 1.56 MB)
- Edition 2: April 2020 (published June 2020) (PDF, 1.26 MB)
- Edition 1: March 2020 (published June 2020) (PDF, 1.64 MB)