How to apply

Before submitting your application to undertake a graduate coursework degree, select the course you’re interested in and review its entry requirements and fees.

Domestic and onshore students

Including Australian and New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents, as well as international students studying an Australian Year 12 or IB in Australia or New Zealand:

International students

Current Monash University students